- Changes in eating or sleeping
- Decreased energy, fatigue
- Numbness or a lack of interest in life
- Feeling hopeless
- Recurrent, persistent thoughts
- Feeling unusually anxious, sad, angry, worried, or on edge
- An inability to care for one’s self or perform daily tasks
We found 87 mental health professionals near Anniston, AL.
Dr. Eddie Huggins is a psychiatry specialist. Dr. Huggins is professionally affiliated with Birmingham VA Medical Center. He attended medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Christopher Randolph practices geriatric psychiatry. Dr. Randolph graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Glenn Archibald is an Anniston, AL physician who specializes in psychiatry. Dr. Archibald graduated from St. George's, University of London. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Medicare insurance.