- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing
We found 4 pediatric gastroenterologists near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Manoochehr Karjoo's medical specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. He is a graduate of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Dr. Karjoo trained at Shands Jacksonville Medical Center for residency. In addition to English, Dr. Karjoo (or staff) speaks Telephone Interpretation and Persian.
Dr. Marcus Rivera, who practices in Syracuse, NY, is a medical specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance.