We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Manoochehr Karjoo is a medical specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He is a graduate of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. In addition to English, Dr. Karjoo speaks Persian.
Dr. Marcus Rivera works as a pediatric gastroenterologist in Syracuse, NY. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He honors Medicare insurance.
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing