Home > Search Results
We found 5 general surgeons near Newton, NJ.
Specializes in General Surgery, General Practice, Bariatrics (Obesity Treatment)
Average rating 5.0 stars out of 5 (1 rating)
Address: 183 High Street, Newton, NJ 07860
Featured message: Call Today
"Dr. Padnani is an extremely thorough and well trained doctor, who cares about his patients. I received wonderful advice, treatment , surgery, and follow-up care for an inguinal hernia. I can't recommend him highly enough."November 19, 2017
What is General Surgery?A general surgeon is a specialist who performs many different kinds of operations, with a focus on those located in the chest and abdomen. General surgeons have specific knowledge about anatomy, surgical techniques, and wound care that allows them to excel at a wide variety of procedures. While a general surgeon can perform many different kinds of operations, there are a few types that are most common in general surgery. They include:
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn's disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
Selecting a checkbox option will refresh the page.