- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 17 pediatricians near Pinehurst, NC.
Dr. William Stewart specializes in general pediatrics. After completing medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Arizona Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Wendi Carlton's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Carlton's education and training includes medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and residency at George Washington University Medical Center and UNC Hospitals.
Dr. Jill Roberson is a Southern Pines, NC physician who specializes in general pediatrics. The average patient rating for Dr. Roberson is 4.5 stars out of 5. Before performing her residency at Children's Medical Center Dallas, Dr. Roberson attended Tulane University School of Medicine. Dr. Roberson is affiliated with FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
Dr. Candace Clocker is a Southern Pines, NC physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She is professionally affiliated with FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital. Dr. Clocker is a graduate of St. George's University School of Medicine.