- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 9 pediatricians near Holly Springs, NC.
Dr. David Dixon specializes in family medicine, women's health, and general pediatrics and practices in Mount Airy, NC. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Dixon accepts Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. His residency was performed at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Dixon is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health.
Dr. Melinda Darling's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Darling's average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University, Dr. Darling attended Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Mae Daniels' specialty is general pediatrics. Patient ratings for Dr. Daniels average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Daniels attended the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center for medical school and subsequently trained at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Lauren Youell specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Mount Airy, NC. After attending the University of Virginia School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia.