- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons near Cambridge, MN.
Dr. Patricia Schuster practices general surgery. In Dr. Schuster's practice, she is particularly interested in breast surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and endoscopy. Her professional affiliations include Fairview Northland Medical Center and Cambridge Hospital. She attended the University of Minnesota Medical School and subsequently trained at Hennepin County Medical Center for residency. Dr. Schuster accepts Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Breast Surgery, Endoscopy, Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Thomas Molano is a general surgery specialist. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Molano is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine and a graduate of Sinai Hospital of Baltimore's residency program. He is professionally affiliated with Cambridge Hospital.
Dr. Stanley Dick is a general surgery specialist in Cambridge, MN. He is professionally affiliated with Cambridge Hospital. Dr. Dick takes Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School.