- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists near Traverse City, MI.
Dr. David Michelin's medical specialty is gynecologic oncology. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Michelin is in-network for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Dr. Laura Danz is a Traverse City, MI physician who specializes in general gynecology. She graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine. Patients gave Dr. Danz an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Medicare insurance.