We found 4 allergist/immunologists near Topeka, KS.
Dr. Allen Kossoy specializes in allergy & immunology and practices in Topeka, KS. Patient ratings for Dr. Kossoy average 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Kossoy graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Dr. James Ransom sees patients in Topeka, KS. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. He accepts Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.