- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 24 pediatricians near Hinesville, GA.
Dr. Andrew Doyle practices general pediatrics in Fort Stewart, GA. He takes TRICARE insurance. Dr. Doyle studied medicine at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He trained at San Antonio Military Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Phillip Ajayi practices general pediatrics. Patient ratings for Dr. Ajayi average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Ajayi honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Eric Hall's area of specialization is general pediatrics. The average patient rating for Dr. Hall is 2.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Richard Baldwin's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lakimberly Price's medical specialty is general pediatrics. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Price is professionally affiliated with The Children's Care Network.