- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)
We found 4 rehabilitation physicians near Jupiter, FL.
Dr. Mark Rubenstein works as a rehabilitation physician and pain doctor in Jupiter, FL. He is a graduate of SUNY Upstate Medical University. Dr. Rubenstein honors Medicare insurance. He has received the following distinctions: South Florida Super Doctors and Boca Raton Super Doctors.
Dr. Jorge Garcia-Negron is a physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) specialist in Jupiter, FL and West Palm Beach, FL. He attended medical school at Central University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. Dr. Garcia-Negron is affiliated with West Palm Beach VA Medical Center.