We found 6 developmental behavioral pediatricians near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Robert Keder's specialty is developmental-behavioral pediatrics. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Hartford Hospital and Baystate Medical Center (BMC). He honors Medicaid insurance. Dr. Keder has an open panel. He graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut.
Dr. Thyde Dumont-Mathieu practices developmental-behavioral pediatrics in Hartford, CT. On average, patients gave Dr. Dumont-Mathieu a rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. She is professionally affiliated with Hartford Hospital.
Dr. Sarah Schlegel's specialty is developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Schlegel has indicated that her clinical interests include behavioral medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Hartford Hospital.
Clinical interests: Behavioral Medicine
- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills