- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 228 occupational therapists near Beverly Hills, CA.
Ms. Jean Robinson works as an occupational therapist in Beverly Hills, CA. Ms. Robinson accepts Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Ms. Maria Zecchetto works as an occupational therapist in Santa Monica, CA. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield.