We found 6 dermatologists near Richland, WA.
Dr. Robert Marshall is a specialist in surgical dermatology. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Marshall is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Robert Hopp, who practices in Richland, WA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin. Patient ratings for Dr. Hopp average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hopp takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Geoffrey Ames is a physician who specializes in family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Ames attended medical school at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at The Brooklyn Hospital Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Nevada.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.