We found 6 dermatologists near Richland, WA.
Dr. Sidney Smith's specialties are pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Dr. Smith's areas of expertise include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He attended Ponce School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center and Brooke Army Medical Center. He speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, ... (Read more)
Dr. Robert Marshall is a surgical dermatology specialist in Richland, WA. Dr. Marshall graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Marshall average 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Robert Hopp's specialties are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Hopp is a graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin. He is especially interested in nail issues, hair problems, and skin issues. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Skin of Color
Dr. Geoffrey Ames practices family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Ames is 4.5 stars out of 5. He attended medical school at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Ames completed residency programs at The Brooklyn Hospital Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Nevada.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.