We found 6 dermatologists near Richland, WA.
Dr. Sidney Smith works as a dermatologist in Richland, WA. Clinical interests for Dr. Smith include TCA peel, jessner peel, and photodynamic therapy (PDT). He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. After completing medical school at Ponce School of Medicine, Dr. Smith performed his residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center and Brooke Army Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Dysport Injection, Laser Resurfacing, Sclerotherapy, Acne Surgery, Juvederm, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Robert Marshall is a surgical dermatology specialist. Dr. Marshall is rated highly by his patients. His clinical interests include mole removal, acne, and melasma. He takes Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Acne, Tattoo Removal, Venous Disease, Mohs Surgery, Botox Injection, Mole Removal, Melasma
Dr. Robert Hopp is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. After completing medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin, Dr. Hopp performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. The average patient rating for Dr. Hopp is 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Restylane
Dr. Geoffrey Ames practices family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Ames has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He graduated from American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Ames completed residency programs at The Brooklyn Hospital Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Nevada.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.