We found 6 dermatologists near Richland, WA.
Dr. Robert Marshall is a Richland, WA physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Marshall average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Marshall honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Robert Hopp specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Richland, WA. Dr. Hopp is a graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Geoffrey Ames' areas of specialization are family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders); he sees patients in Richland, WA. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Ames obtained his medical school training at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and performed his residency at The Brooklyn Hospital Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Nevada.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.