We found 7 cardiologists near Midland, TX.
Dr. Sirisha Yarlagadda is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Yarlagadda include cardiac imaging. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Yarlagadda honors. She is a graduate of Guntur Medical College. Dr. Yarlagadda (or staff) speaks Telugu and Hindi.
Clinical interests: Cardiac Imaging
Dr. Michael Miller's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Miller is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Steven Brown is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Midland, TX. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Brown takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He is a graduate of Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. James Barnett specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology and practices in Midland, TX. He graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Pankaj Patel is a specialist in adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. He works in Midland, TX. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anand Cholia specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Cholia honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Grant Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow