We found 7 cardiologists near Midland, TX.
Dr. Sirisha Yarlagadda sees patients in Midland, TX. Her medical specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Yarlagadda (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Telugu and Hindi. Dr. Yarlagadda's areas of expertise include cardiac imaging. She attended medical school at Guntur Medical College. Dr. Yarlagadda honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Cardiac Imaging
Dr. Michael Miller is a cardiologist. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Miller takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Steven Brown is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. He graduated from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Brown is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. James Barnett is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Barnett graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine.
Dr. Pankaj Patel's areas of specialization are adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anand Cholia is an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist in Midland, TX. He attended medical school at Grant Medical College. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow