We found 7 cardiologists near Midland, TX.
Dr. Sirisha Yarlagadda is an adult cardiology specialist. Dr. Yarlagadda (or staff) speaks Telugu and Hindi. Her clinical interests include cardiac imaging. Dr. Yarlagadda graduated from Guntur Medical College. Dr. Yarlagadda takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Clinical interests: Cardiac Imaging
Dr. James Barnett practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology in Midland, TX. Dr. Barnett attended medical school at the University of Washington School of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Barnett takes.
Dr. Steven Brown specializes in adult cardiology. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Brown honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Michael Miller's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Miller has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Pankaj Patel practices adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Anand Cholia's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cholia honors. He attended medical school at Grant Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow