We found 10 dermatologists near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Adrian Guevara is a pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in El Paso, TX. He speaks Spanish. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. Dr. Guevara attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Guevara is an in-network provider for Most Insurance Plans and Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cosmetic Dermatology, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Richard Vinson, who practices in El Paso, TX, is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. He attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. For his residency, Dr. Vinson trained at Martin Army Community Hospital and Brooke Army Medical Center. Dr. Vinson is in-network for Medicare insurance. He speaks Spanish. His professional affiliations include Providence Hospital and Providence Health & Services, Washington.
Dr. Matthew Lambiase practices dermatology (skin disorders) in El Paso, TX and Austin, TX. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Lambiase is affiliated with Private Practice and Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Peter Herman sees patients in El Paso, TX. His medical specialties are pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. He attended medical school at The University of Melbourne Medical School. Patients gave Dr. Herman an average rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Seyed Ghobti practices dermatology (skin disorders) and public health & general preventive medicine. Dr. Ghobti's clinical interests include genetic disorders. He attended medical school at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. He speaks Persian. He is professionally affiliated with El Paso VA Health Care System.
Clinical interests: MEDICAL GENETICS, PUBLIC HEALTH & GENERAL PREVENTIVE
Dr. Judith Pester works as a clinical pathologist and dermatopathologist. Before completing her residency at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, Dr. Pester attended medical school at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Dr. Pester takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Craig Maddox is a specialist in dermatopathology and surgical dermatology. He has a special interest in skin issues.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Tropical Dermatology
Dr. Jana Simpson works as a dermatologist in El Paso, TX. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Simpson attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.