We found 10 dermatologists near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Adrian Guevara is a specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He works in El Paso, TX. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Areas of expertise for Dr. Guevara include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. He is in-network for Most Insurance Plans and Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Guevara speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cosmetic Dermatology, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Richard Vinson is a specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. He works in El Paso, TX. He is professionally affiliated with Providence Hospital and Providence Health & Services, Washington. Dr. Vinson honors Medicare insurance. After attending Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans for medical school, he completed his residency training at Martin Army Community Hospital and Brooke Army Medical Center. He is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Matthew Lambiase's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Lambiase is affiliated with Private Practice and Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Peter Herman is a pediatric dermatologist, dermatological immunologist, and dermatopathologist in El Paso, TX. He has received a 2.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Herman attended medical school at The University of Melbourne Medical School.
Dr. Judith Pester works as a clinical pathologist and dermatopathologist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Pester accepts Medicare insurance. She studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Her residency was performed at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Dr. Seyed Ghobti is a dermatology (skin disorders) and public health & general preventive medicine specialist in El Paso, TX. He studied medicine at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Ghobti include genetic disorders. He speaks Persian.
Clinical interests: MEDICAL GENETICS, PUBLIC HEALTH & GENERAL PREVENTIVE
Dr. Craig Maddox is a specialist in dermatopathology and surgical dermatology. He has indicated that his clinical interests include skin issues.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Tropical Dermatology
Dr. Jana Simpson sees patients in El Paso, TX. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.