We found 9 dermatologists near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Adrian Guevara's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Guevara attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Peter Herman is a pediatric dermatologist, dermatological immunologist, and dermatopathologist. He studied medicine at The University of Melbourne Medical School. Patient reviews placed Dr. Herman at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Herman takes.
Dr. Judith Pester, who practices in El Paso, TX, is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. Dr. Pester graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Dr. Richard Vinson specializes in pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology and practices in El Paso, TX. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Vinson graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Karen Herman's areas of specialization are family medicine, pediatric dermatology, and dermatological immunology; she sees patients in El Paso, TX. Dr. Herman's average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, Blue Choice, and more. She studied medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine.
Dr. Jana Simpson works as a dermatologist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Simpson has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She honors Medicare insurance. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.