We found 9 dermatologists near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Adrian Guevara practices MOHS-micrographic surgery in El Paso, TX. His average rating from his patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice. Dr. Guevara studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Judith Pester is a dermatopathology specialist in El Paso, TX. She is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more. After attending the University of Nebraska College of Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Dr. Peter Herman is a pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology specialist. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Herman takes. He studied medicine at The University of Melbourne Medical School.
Dr. Richard Vinson's areas of specialization are pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. Dr. Vinson is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Karen Herman is a family practitioner, pediatric dermatologist, and dermatological immunologist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Herman is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine.
Dr. Jana Simpson specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in El Paso, TX. Patient reviews placed Dr. Simpson at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors Medicare insurance. She attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.