We found 4 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche's specialty is general gynecology. She has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Laroche studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. Karen Puckett is a medical specialist in general gynecology. Dr. Puckett has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. She takes Medicare insurance. Her practice is open to new patients. Dr. Puckett graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Woodring's area of specialization is general gynecology. Dr. Woodring has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville School of Medicine and a graduate of the University of Mississippi Medical Center's residency program. He is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Regina Hoods sees patients in Murfreesboro, TN. Her medical specialties are obstetrics and gynecology. She is professionally affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center. She graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Hoods's average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5.
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs