We found 3 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche specializes in general gynecology. She has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Laroche attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. Dr. Laroche is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.
Dr. Yolando McGriff-Chatman is a specialist in general gynecology. She works in Murfreesboro, TN. After attending East Tennessee State University, Quillen College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. McGriff-Chatman completed her residency training at Washington Hospital Center. She honors Medicare insurance. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.
Dr. Karen Puckett's specialty is general gynecology. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Dr. Puckett is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee for residency. She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. Puckett takes Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs