We found 4 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche sees patients in Murfreesboro, TN. Her medical specialty is general gynecology. Patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Laroche is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. She accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Laroche's practice is open to new patients. She studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Dr. Karen Puckett is a general gynecologist in Murfreesboro, TN. She studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Puckett's patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. She honors Medicare insurance. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Dr. Puckett has an open panel.
Dr. Thomas Woodring's specialty is general gynecology. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Woodring attended medical school at the University of Louisville School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Regina Hoods sees patients in Murfreesboro, TN. Her medical specialties are obstetrics and gynecology. She is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center. She is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Hoods is rated highly by her patients.
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs