We found 3 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche is a specialist in general gynecology. She has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Dr. Laroche accepts Medicare insurance. She welcomes new patients. She attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine and subsequently trained at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center for residency.
Dr. Yolando McGriff-Chatman is a specialist in general gynecology. She works in Murfreesboro, TN. She is rated highly by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. After completing medical school at East Tennessee State University, Quillen College of Medicine, Dr. McGriff-Chatman performed her residency at Washington Hospital Center. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Dr. McGriff-Chatman is accepting new patients.
Dr. Karen Puckett works as a general gynecologist. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Puckett attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs