We found 4 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche is a general gynecology specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. Patients rated Dr. Laroche highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She takes Medicare insurance. She studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. She is open to new patients.
Dr. Karen Puckett practices general gynecology. Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Dr. Puckett honors Medicare insurance. She is open to new patients. Dr. Puckett graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Woodring sees patients in Murfreesboro, TN. His medical specialty is general gynecology. He is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. After attending the University of Louisville School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Dr. Woodring's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Regina Hoods is a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology. She works in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Hoods graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is professionally affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center.
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs