We found 3 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche's area of specialization is general gynecology. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Before completing her residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Dr. Laroche attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Dr. Laroche is rated highly by her patients. She honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Yolando McGriff-Chatman, who practices in Murfreesboro, TN, is a medical specialist in general gynecology. Patients rated Dr. McGriff-Chatman highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. After attending East Tennessee State University, Quillen College of Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at Washington Hospital Center. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.
Dr. Karen Puckett specializes in general gynecology and practices in Murfreesboro, TN. On average, patients gave Dr. Puckett a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. After completing medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs