We found 5 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche is a general gynecologist. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Dr. Laroche attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. She has an open panel.
Dr. Karen Puckett specializes in general gynecology and practices in Murfreesboro, TN. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Puckett is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Puckett's office for an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Woodring works as a general gynecologist. Dr. Woodring is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. He attended the University of Louisville School of Medicine and subsequently trained at the University of Mississippi Medical Center for residency. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Alvin Singh is an occupational medicine, obstetrics, and gynecology specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. He is a graduate of Meharry Medical College. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5.
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs