We found 3 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche is a medical specialist in general gynecology. The average patient rating for Dr. Laroche is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Dr. Laroche is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Laroche is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Her residency was performed at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Yolando McGriff-Chatman is a medical specialist in general gynecology. Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. McGriff-Chatman accepts Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of East Tennessee State University, Quillen College of Medicine. Her residency was performed at Washington Hospital Center. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.
Dr. Karen Puckett's specialty is general gynecology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Puckett at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes Medicare insurance. She attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.
Conditions / Treatments
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs