- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Karen Puckett, who practices in Murfreesboro, TN, is a medical specialist in general gynecology. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee, Dr. Puckett attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine for medical school. Dr. Puckett's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.
Dr. Lisa Jambusaria specializes in urogynecology. Dr. Jambusaria's clinical interests encompass interstitial cystitis. She is professionally affiliated with TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, and Williamson Medical Center. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. She has an open panel. Dr. Jambusaria is a graduate of Drexel University College of Medicine and a graduate of Abington Memorial Hospital's residency program.
Clinical interests: Interstitial Cystitis
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche is a specialist in general gynecology. She works in Murfreesboro, TN. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine and residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. Patients rated Dr. Laroche highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Laroche is in-network for Medicare insurance.