We found 4 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche's specialty is general gynecology. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Dr. Laroche is in-network for Medicare insurance. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment. She is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Dr. Karen Puckett's area of specialization is general gynecology. The average patient rating for Dr. Puckett is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Dr. Puckett is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Her practice is open to new patients. Dr. Puckett graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Woodring sees patients in Murfreesboro, TN. His medical specialty is general gynecology. Dr. Woodring is rated highly by his patients. He is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. He is accepting new patients. Before performing his residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, Dr. Woodring attended the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Alvin Singh is an obstetrician, gynecologist, and occupational medicine specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is a graduate of Meharry Medical College.
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs