We found 4 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche is a general gynecology specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Laroche is in-network for Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Dr. Laroche is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. Karen Puckett's area of specialization is general gynecology. Dr. Puckett graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Puckett is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. She has an open panel.
Dr. Thomas Woodring is a specialist in general gynecology. Dr. Woodring attended medical school at the University of Louisville School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. His practice is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs