We found 3 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche specializes in general gynecology. Dr. Laroche attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Her residency was performed at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. She has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Laroche takes Medicare insurance. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.
Dr. Yolando McGriff-Chatman is a general gynecologist. The average patient rating for Dr. McGriff-Chatman is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. McGriff-Chatman attended East Tennessee State University, Quillen College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Washington Hospital Center. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.
Dr. Karen Puckett works as a general gynecologist in Murfreesboro, TN. The average patient rating for Dr. Puckett is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Puckett is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Puckett obtained her medical school training at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee.
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs