We found 4 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche practices general gynecology. The average patient rating for Dr. Laroche is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. She graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. Dr. Laroche is accepting new patients.
Dr. Karen Puckett practices general gynecology in Murfreesboro, TN. She studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Puckett's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. Thomas Woodring is a specialist in general gynecology. He works in Murfreesboro, TN. He graduated from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Woodring trained at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is rated highly by his patients. He is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Alvin Singh specializes in occupational medicine, obstetrics, and gynecology. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is a graduate of Meharry Medical College.
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs