We found 4 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche is a physician who specializes in general gynecology. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. She graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Laroche is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Laroche honors Medicare insurance. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Dr. Karen Puckett is a medical specialist in general gynecology. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. She graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Puckett has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She accepts Medicare insurance. She has an open panel.
Dr. Thomas Woodring is a general gynecologist. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He attended medical school at the University of Louisville School of Medicine. Dr. Woodring is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Regina Hoods' specialties are obstetrics and gynecology. She practices in Murfreesboro, TN. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Hoods is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center. She studied medicine at Baylor College of Medicine.
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs