- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 19 pediatricians near Alcoa, TN.
Dr. Jennifer Brinkmann practices general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Her clinical interests encompass general care. Dr. Brinkmann is affiliated with the University Physicians' Association and the University of Tennessee Medical Center. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. After attending the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Brinkmann completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee.
Clinical interests: General Care
Dr. Robert Booher is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Booher graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Driscoll Children's Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee.
Dr. Lori Baxter's specialty is general pediatrics. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Baxter takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Michael Reiss' area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Reiss's patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.