We found 13 neonatologists near Rock Hill, SC.
Dr. Kevin Coppage's area of specialization is neonatology. He graduated from the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Iowa. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Certified Medical Leader, Pediatrix Medical Group; Public Health Hero, Gaston County Health Department; and March of Dimes Honorary Chairman, March of Dimes. Dr. Coppage's professional affiliations include Gaston Memorial Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital.
Dr. Tingnong Supaswud-Franks is a neonatologist. Dr. Supaswud-Franks is a graduate of Ross University School of Medicine. She trained at Atlantic Health for residency. Dr. Supaswud-Franks (or staff) speaks the following languages: Hebrew, Spanish, and Russian.
Dr. Cameron Cole's specialty is neonatology. He is professionally affiliated with Regional HealthPlus. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Louisville, Dr. Cole attended the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat