We found 13 neonatologists near Rock Hill, SC.
Dr. Kevin Coppage is a specialist in neonatology. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Iowa, Dr. Coppage attended the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine for medical school. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Certified Medical Leader, Pediatrix Medical Group; Public Health Hero, Gaston County Health Department; and March of Dimes Honorary Chairman, March of Dimes. Dr. Coppage's hospital/clinic affiliations include Gaston Memorial Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital.
Dr. Tingnong Supaswud-Franks' area of specialization is neonatology. After attending Ross University School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at Atlantic Health. Dr. Supaswud-Franks (or staff) speaks the following languages: Hebrew, Spanish, and Russian.
Dr. Apryle Funderburk sees patients in Rock Hill, SC. Her medical specialty is neonatology. Dr. Funderburk attended medical school at Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine.
Dr. Cameron Cole is a neonatology specialist. After completing medical school at the University of Louisville School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Louisville. He is affiliated with Regional HealthPlus.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat