We found 13 neonatologists near Rock Hill, SC.
Dr. Kevin Coppage's medical specialty is neonatology. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Iowa. Dr. Coppage has received the following distinctions: Certified Medical Leader, Pediatrix Medical Group; Public Health Hero, Gaston County Health Department; and March of Dimes Honorary Chairman, March of Dimes. His professional affiliations include Gaston Memorial Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital.
Dr. Tingnong Supaswud-Franks practices neonatology in Rock Hill, SC. Dr. Supaswud-Franks (or staff) speaks the following languages: Hebrew, Spanish, and Russian. Before completing her residency at Atlantic Health, Dr. Supaswud-Franks attended medical school at Ross University School of Medicine.
Dr. Cameron Cole specializes in neonatology and practices in Spartanburg, SC and Rock Hill, SC. He is professionally affiliated with Regional HealthPlus. Dr. Cole graduated from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Cole completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Louisville.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat