We found 13 neonatologists near Rock Hill, SC.
Dr. Kevin Coppage is a neonatology specialist. Dr. Coppage is affiliated with Gaston Memorial Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. He attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Iowa for his residency. He has received distinctions including Certified Medical Leader, Pediatrix Medical Group; Public Health Hero, Gaston County Health Department; and March of Dimes Honorary Chairman, March of Dimes.
Dr. Tingnong Supaswud-Franks is a Rock Hill, SC physician who specializes in neonatology. Before performing her residency at Atlantic Health, Dr. Supaswud-Franks attended Ross University School of Medicine. Dr. Supaswud-Franks (or staff) speaks the following languages: Hebrew, Spanish, and Russian.
Dr. Cameron Cole is a neonatology specialist in Spartanburg, SC and Rock Hill, SC. Dr. Cole is professionally affiliated with Regional HealthPlus. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Louisville, Dr. Cole attended the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Ankita Modi is a specialist in neonatology. After attending Northeast Ohio Medical University for medical school, she completed her residency training at Advocate Hope Children's Hospital.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat