We found 10 dermatologists near Limerick, PA.
Dr. Christine Stanko works as a dermatopathologist in Bryn Mawr, PA, Villanova, PA, and Collegeville, PA. Dr. Stanko is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. She takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment. She graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital.
Dr. Mark Levenberg is a surgical dermatologist. Dr. Levenberg's education and training includes medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. James Padget is a dermatologist. Dr. Padget graduated from Temple University School of Medicine. His areas of expertise include skin issues. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Aetna HSA, and more.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Sonia Padget is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Patients gave Dr. Padget an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Padget include skin issues. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Padget accepts. She is a graduate of Temple University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Susan Bittenbender is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She is affiliated with Dermatology Specialists. Dr. Bittenbender attended Penn State College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bittenbender takes.
Dr. Stacy Katchman sees patients in Philadelphia, PA and Limerick, PA. Her medical specialty is dermatopathology. Her areas of clinical interest consist of academic dermatology and skin issues. She is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. Dr. Katchman is in-network for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, Aetna HSA, and more.
Clinical interests: Academic Dermatology, Skin Issues
Dr. Carol Cola is a mohs skin cancer surgeon. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. She honors Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Cola is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Filomena Scola is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She is affiliated with Dermatology Specialists. Dr. Scola is an in-network provider for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, Aetna HSA, and more. She attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.