We found 7 dermatologists near Limerick, PA.
Dr. Christine Stanko is a dermatopathology specialist in Bryn Mawr, PA, Villanova, PA, and Collegeville, PA. She studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. For her residency, Dr. Stanko trained at Hahnemann University Hospital. These areas are among Dr. Stanko's clinical interests: contact dermatitis, rosacea, and acne. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Stanko honors. Dr. Stanko is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. She welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Infection, Skin Cancer, Rosacea, Acne, Skin Issues, Hair Loss, Cancer, ... (Read more)
Dr. Mark Levenberg practices surgical dermatology. Dr. Levenberg is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. He is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine and a graduate of LeHigh Valley Hospital Network's residency program.
Dr. Carol Cola works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Limerick, PA. The average patient rating for Dr. Cola is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cola is an in-network provider for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Susan Bittenbender specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Limerick, PA. She is an in-network provider for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Bittenbender attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Filomena Scola practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Royersford, PA and Limerick, PA. Dr. Scola is professionally affiliated with Dermatology Specialists. She graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Scola accepts.
Dr. Neal Walker is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Collegeville, PA and Limerick, PA. He attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.