We found 7 dermatologists near Limerick, PA.
Dr. Christine Stanko specializes in dermatopathology. Dr. Stanko's clinical interests include contact dermatitis, rosacea, and acne. She accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Her residency was performed at Hahnemann University Hospital. She is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Stanko's practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Infection, Skin Cancer, Rosacea, Acne, Skin Issues, Hair Loss, Cancer, ... (Read more)
Dr. Mark Levenberg is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. Dr. Levenberg studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more.
Dr. Susan Bittenbender, who practices in Limerick, PA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Bittenbender is an in-network provider for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Carol Cola is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist. She has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Cola accepts Aetna, Aetna Bronze, Aetna HSA, and more. She studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Filomena Scola, who practices in Royersford, PA and Limerick, PA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Scola is in-network for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, Aetna HSA, and more. She graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is affiliated with Dermatology Specialists.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.