We found 7 dermatologists near Limerick, PA.
Dr. Christine Stanko is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. She is professionally affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Stanko honors CIGNA, Aetna, and Self-Pay/Uninsured, as well as other insurance carriers. Her practice is open to new patients. She attended medical school at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Dr. Stanko's residency was performed at Hahnemann University Hospital.
Dr. Mark Levenberg's specialty is surgical dermatology. He takes Medicare insurance. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Levenberg trained at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network for residency.
Dr. Susan Bittenbender's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Bittenbender attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine. She is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Carol Cola sees patients in Limerick, PA. Her medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Cola honors Medicare insurance. She studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Filomena Scola is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Royersford, PA and Limerick, PA. She studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Scola is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.