We found 7 dermatologists near Limerick, PA.
Dr. Christine Stanko works as a dermatopathologist. Her areas of expertise include the following: contact dermatitis, rosacea, and acne. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Stanko accepts. After attending the University of Nebraska College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Stanko completed her residency training at Hahnemann University Hospital. She is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. She has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Infection, Skin Cancer, Rosacea, Acne, Skin Issues, Hair Loss, Aging
Dr. Mark Levenberg is a specialist in surgical dermatology. He works in Doylestown, PA and Pottstown, PA. Dr. Levenberg honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Susan Bittenbender is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine. Dr. Bittenbender accepts Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Carol Cola specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cola accepts Aetna, Aetna Bronze, Aetna HSA, and more. She is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Filomena Scola is a dermatologist. Dr. Scola graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is an in-network provider for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Dermatology Specialists.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.