We found 10 dermatologists near Limerick, PA.
Dr. Christine Stanko works as a dermatopathologist in Bryn Mawr, PA, Villanova, PA, and Collegeville, PA. Dr. Stanko attended the University of Nebraska College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. She honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Stanko's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Mark Levenberg, who practices in Doylestown, PA and Pottstown, PA, is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. He honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. After attending Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school, Dr. Levenberg completed his residency training at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. James Padget's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Areas of particular interest for Dr. Padget include skin issues. Dr. Padget has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Aetna HSA. He is a graduate of Temple University School of Medicine. Dr. Padget has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Sonia Padget is a dermatologist in King of Prussia, PA and Pottstown, PA. She has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Padget's areas of expertise include skin issues. She takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. She has an open panel. She attended medical school at Temple University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Susan Bittenbender's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). She is professionally affiliated with Dermatology Specialists. She accepts Aetna, Aetna Bronze, Aetna HSA, and more. Before performing her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital, Dr. Bittenbender attended Penn State College of Medicine for medical school.
Dr. Stacy Katchman is a specialist in dermatopathology. In Dr. Katchman's practice, Dr. Katchman is particularly interested in academic dermatology and skin issues. Dr. Katchman honors Aetna, Aetna Bronze, Aetna HSA, and more. Dr. Katchman has an open panel. Dr. Katchman attended medical school at Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College.
Clinical interests: Academic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Carol Cola is a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Limerick, PA. She studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Cola takes Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Filomena Scola works as a dermatologist in Royersford, PA and Limerick, PA. Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Scola honors. She is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Scola is affiliated with Dermatology Specialists.
Dr. Neal Walker practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Collegeville, PA and Limerick, PA. He studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.