- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 27 dentists near Ravenna, OH.
Dr. Michael Powers' areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery; he sees patients in Kent, OH. Dr. Powers has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Jon Sokol practices general dentistry in Ravenna, OH. Patient ratings for Dr. Sokol average 2.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.