- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 266 occupational therapists near New Rochelle, NY.
Dr. Angela Reiter works as a psychologist and occupational therapist in Eastchester, NY. Her areas of expertise include mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT), cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), and solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT).
Clinical interests: Consultation, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, Parenting ... (Read more)