- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 47 occupational therapists near Boonton, NJ.
Ms. Ellen Weinman's area of specialization is occupational therapy. Her areas of clinical interest consist of dislocation, pain management, and wounds. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. Ms. Weinman is professionally affiliated with Summit Medical Group. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Soft Tissue Problems, Wounds, Pain Management, Joint Problems, Cubital Tunnel Release, Dislocation, ... (Read more)