We found 4 cardiologists near Niles, MI.
Dr. Ogubay Mesmer's specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Mesmer is in-network for Medicare insurance. Before completing his residency at Arizona Health Sciences Center, Dr. Mesmer attended medical school at the University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Mundathaje Bhat is an adult cardiologist in Niles, MI. He graduated from the University of Mysore. Dr. Bhat has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. James Huggett is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Niles, MI. Dr. Huggett accepts Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow