We found 4 allergist/immunologists near Topeka, KS.
Dr. Allen Kossoy is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. Dr. Kossoy takes Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Dr. Karl Kavel sees patients in Topeka, KS. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. He is a graduate of Wake Forest University School of Medicine. Dr. Kavel is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. James Ransom, who practices in Topeka, KS, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He honors Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.