We found 4 allergist/immunologists near Topeka, KS.
Dr. Allen Kossoy is an allergist/immunologist in Topeka, KS. The average patient rating for Dr. Kossoy is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Kossoy accepts Medicare insurance. He graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Dr. James Ransom works as an allergist/immunologist in Topeka, KS. He graduated from the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Ransom is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.