We found 4 allergist/immunologists near Topeka, KS.
Dr. Allen Kossoy practices allergy & immunology in Topeka, KS. The average patient rating for Dr. Kossoy is 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Kossoy is a graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.