We found 9 pediatricians near Nampa, ID.
Dr. John Freeman specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics and practices in Nampa, ID. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Freeman graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Dr. Richard Aguilar is a pediatrician. Dr. Aguilar's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Wheaton is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Wheaton is a graduate of the University of Washington School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Aldous specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Nampa, ID. Dr. Aldous graduated from the University of Utah School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Children's National Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education