- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 10 pediatricians near Nampa, ID.
Dr. John Freeman's specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He practices in Nampa, ID. Dr. Freeman is in-network for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Wheaton's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Wheaton has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Washington School of Medicine.
Dr. Richard Aguilar is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Aguilar attended medical school at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. Mario Brus sees patients in Nampa, ID. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He attended medical school at Loma Linda University School of Medicine.