We found 9 pediatricians near Nampa, ID.
Dr. John Freeman's areas of specialization are general internal medicine and general pediatrics; he sees patients in Nampa, ID. Dr. Freeman accepts Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Dr. Richard Aguilar is a general pediatrician. The average patient rating for Dr. Aguilar is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Aldous is a Nampa, ID physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He studied medicine at the University of Utah School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Aldous trained at Children's National Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Wheaton is a pediatrician in Nampa, ID. The average patient rating for Dr. Wheaton is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Wheaton is in-network for Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education