We found 9 pediatricians near Nampa, ID.
Dr. John Freeman is a physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He is a graduate of St. Louis University School of Medicine. Dr. Freeman honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Richard Aguilar specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Nampa, ID. Patients gave Dr. Aguilar an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Aldous' medical specialty is general pediatrics. After completing medical school at the University of Utah School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Children's National Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Wheaton's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Wheaton attended medical school at the University of Washington School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education