- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 9 pediatricians near Nampa, ID.
Dr. John Freeman's medical specialty is general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Dr. Freeman is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Aldous is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Aldous graduated from the University of Utah School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Aldous completed a residency program at Children's National Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Wheaton's specialty is general pediatrics. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Wheaton studied medicine at the University of Washington School of Medicine.
Dr. Richard Aguilar's medical specialty is general pediatrics. He graduated from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Aguilar honors Medicare insurance.