- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 9 pediatricians near Nampa, ID.
Dr. John Freeman works as an internist and pediatrician in Nampa, ID. He is a graduate of St. Louis University School of Medicine. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Michael Aldous' medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Aldous is a graduate of the University of Utah School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at Children's National Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Wheaton's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He is a graduate of the University of Washington School of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Wheaton highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Richard Aguilar's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Aguilar graduated from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.