We found 8 pediatricians near Lewiston, ID.
Dr. Noelle Westrum's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University, Dr. Westrum attended medical school at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Dr. Natale Carasali is a pediatrician. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, Dr. Carasali attended the University of Nevada School of Medicine. He accepts the following insurance: Health Net and Valley Health Plan.
Dr. Robert Parkey is a Clarkston, WA physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education