We found 8 pediatricians near Lewiston, ID.
Dr. Noelle Westrum practices general pediatrics. Dr. Westrum's education and training includes medical school at the University of Minnesota Medical School and residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University.
Dr. Natale Carasali's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Carasali accepts Health Net and Valley Health Plan insurance. He attended the University of Nevada School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine for residency.
Dr. Robert Parkey is a Clarkston, WA physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He is rated highly by his patients. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education