We found 8 pediatricians near Lewiston, ID.
Dr. Noelle Westrum's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Westrum attended the University of Minnesota Medical School and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University for residency.
Dr. Craig Ambroson is a Lewiston, ID physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Ambroson is in-network for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine.
Dr. Natale Carasali is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Carasali accepts the following insurance: Health Net and Valley Health Plan. He attended medical school at the University of Nevada School of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine for his residency.
Dr. Robert Parkey's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Parkey's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education