We found 8 pediatricians near Lewiston, ID.
Dr. Noelle Westrum is a pediatrician. She attended the University of Minnesota Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University.
Dr. Craig Ambroson practices general pediatrics in Lewiston, ID. Dr. Ambroson is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine.
Dr. Darby Justis' specialty is general pediatrics. She studied medicine at the University of Washington School of Medicine. Dr. Justis accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. Gregory Schultz specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Lewiston, ID. Dr. Schultz attended medical school at the University of Washington School of Medicine.
Dr. Natale Carasali's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He studied medicine at the University of Nevada School of Medicine. Dr. Carasali completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine. He takes Health Net and Valley Health Plan insurance.
Dr. Robert Parkey's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Parkey's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Dr. Theodore Krisher's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Krisher accepts Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education