We found 8 pediatricians near Lewiston, ID.
Dr. Noelle Westrum practices general pediatrics. She graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University.
Dr. Natale Carasali's medical specialty is general pediatrics. He is in-network for Health Net and Valley Health Plan insurance. After completing medical school at the University of Nevada School of Medicine, Dr. Carasali performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine.
Dr. Robert Parkey's medical specialty is general pediatrics. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Parkey graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education