We found 3 interventional cardiologists near Inverness, FL.
Dr. Hari Kannam practices interventional cardiology in Crystal River, FL and Inverness, FL. Dr. Kannam accepts Medicare insurance. He obtained his medical school training at Siddhartha Medical College and performed his residency at Westchester Medical Center.
Dr. Stephen Stark is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist in Inverness, FL. Dr. Stark honors Medicaid and Medicare insurance. He attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF).
Dr. Abel Rivero, who practices in Inverness, FL, is a medical specialist in interventional cardiology. Dr. Rivero speaks Spanish. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) and a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF) for residency. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart