We found 3 interventional cardiologists near Inverness, FL.
Dr. Hari Kannam works as a cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. He accepts Medicare insurance. After completing medical school at Siddhartha Medical College, Dr. Kannam performed his residency at Westchester Medical Center.
Dr. Stephen Stark's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Stark takes Medicaid and Medicare insurance. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF).
Dr. Abel Rivero's medical specialty is interventional cardiology. Dr. Rivero takes Medicare insurance. For his residency, Dr. Rivero trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) and a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart