We found 3 interventional cardiologists near Inverness, FL.
Dr. Hari Kannam is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is a graduate of Siddhartha Medical College and a graduate of Westchester Medical Center's residency program. Dr. Kannam honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Stephen Stark is an Inverness, FL physician who specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He takes Medicaid and Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Stark completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF).
Dr. Abel Rivero is an interventional cardiologist in Inverness, FL. He honors Medicare insurance. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) and a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF) for residency. In addition to English, Dr. Rivero speaks Spanish.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart