We found 3 interventional cardiologists near Inverness, FL.
Dr. Hari Kannam's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Kannam accepts Medicare insurance. After completing medical school at Siddhartha Medical College, he performed his residency at Westchester Medical Center.
Dr. Stephen Stark is a specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He works in Inverness, FL. He attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF) for residency. Dr. Stark is an in-network provider for Medicaid and Medicare insurance.
Dr. Abel Rivero practices interventional cardiology. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) and a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF) for residency. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Rivero speaks Spanish.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart