We found 3 interventional cardiologists near Inverness, FL.
Dr. Hari Kannam's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Kannam graduated from Siddhartha Medical College and then he performed his residency at Westchester Medical Center.
Dr. Stephen Stark specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He accepts the following insurance: Medicaid and Medicare. He attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Stark's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF).
Dr. Abel Rivero's specialty is interventional cardiology. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) and a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). Dr. Rivero is conversant in Spanish.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart