We found 244 dentists near Pleasanton, CA.
Dr. Alan Chun's specialties are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Before performing his residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, Dr. Chun attended Harvard Medical School. On average, patients gave him a rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Chun has received the distinction of Specialty: Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery. He is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek.
Dr. Ron Takahashi, who practices in San Leandro, CA and Pleasanton, CA, is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is professionally affiliated with Eden Medical Center. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Dr. Edward Bauer's specialty is endodontics (root canal treatment). He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Dr. Gerald Lamberti's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Harpreet Saini's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Stephen Merritt's area of specialization is general dentistry. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Merritt takes.
Dr. Deanna Aronoff specializes in general dentistry and practices in Livermore, CA. She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. Aronoff is professionally affiliated with UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces