We found 5 cardiologists near Eureka, CA.
Dr. Andrew Michaels is a cardiologist. Dr. Michaels graduated from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. He honors several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield.
Dr. David Ploss is a specialist in adult cardiology, nuclear cardiology, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He works in Eureka, CA, Lakeport, CA, and Ukiah, CA. Dr. Ploss's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance. He obtained his medical school training at Tufts University School of Medicine and performed his residency at UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion.
Dr. Paul Stanger's medical specialty is pediatric cardiology. Before completing his residency at the University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Dr. Stanger attended medical school at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. Clinical interests for Dr. Stanger include rheumatic heart disease, endocarditis, and kawasaki disease. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Stanger has received professional recognition including the following: San Francisco Super Doctors. His professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Alta Bates Medical Group (ABMG), and Marin General Hospital. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Rheumatic Heart Disease, Endocarditis, Cardiomyopathy, Kawasaki Disease, Lung Problems
Dr. Robert Lock practices adult cardiology in Eureka, CA. Dr. Lock is a graduate of the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Lock average 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow