We found 5 cardiologists near Eureka, CA.
Dr. Andrew Michaels is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Eureka, CA. Dr. Michaels attended medical school at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Ploss is an adult cardiologist, cardiac electrophysiologist, and nuclear cardiology specialist. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance. Dr. Ploss obtained his medical school training at Tufts University School of Medicine and performed his residency at UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Paul Stanger practices pediatric cardiology in San Francisco, CA, Eureka, CA, and Salinas, CA. These areas are among his clinical interests: rheumatic heart disease, endocarditis, and kawasaki disease. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Stanger honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, he performed his residency at the University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). He has received the following distinction: San Francisco Super Doctors. Dr. Stanger is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network, Alta Bates Medical Group (ABMG), and Marin General Hospital. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Rheumatic Heart Disease, Endocarditis, Cardiomyopathy, Kawasaki Disease, Lung Problems
Dr. Robert Lock is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. His average rating from his patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Lock attended medical school at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow