We found 5 cardiologists near Eureka, CA.
Dr. David Ploss is an adult cardiology, nuclear cardiology, and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) specialist in Eureka, CA, Lakeport, CA, and Ukiah, CA. The average patient rating for Dr. Ploss is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance. After attending Tufts University School of Medicine, Dr. Ploss completed his residency training at UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Andrew Michaels works as a cardiologist. He studied medicine at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. Paul Stanger is a physician who specializes in pediatric cardiology. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Stanger include rheumatic heart disease, endocarditis, and kawasaki disease. Dr. Stanger takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and then went on to complete his residency at the University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). Dr. Stanger has received professional recognition including the following: San Francisco Super Doctors. His professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Alta Bates Medical Group (ABMG), and Marin General Hospital. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Rheumatic Heart Disease, Lung Problems, Endocarditis, Cardiomyopathy, Kawasaki Disease
Dr. Robert Lock practices adult cardiology in Eureka, CA. He graduated from the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Lock is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow