- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze HMO near Rock Springs, WY.
Dr. Richard Shamo specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Rock Springs, WY. Dr. Shamo honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He attended medical school at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
Dr. Christopher Davidson practices general dentistry. His average rating from his patients is 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Davidson honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Parley Feller practices orthodontics (braces) in Rock Springs, WY. The average patient rating for Dr. Feller is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Feller is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Robert Flath specializes in periodontics (gum disease) and endodontics (root canal treatment). He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.