- Changes in eating or sleeping
- Decreased energy, fatigue
- Numbness or a lack of interest in life
- Feeling hopeless
- Recurrent, persistent thoughts
- Feeling unusually anxious, sad, angry, worried, or on edge
- An inability to care for one’s self or perform daily tasks
We found 51 mental health professionals near Scott Depot, WV.
Dr. Noor Kazi is a physician who specializes in psychiatry. Dr. Kazi takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate.
Dr. Rachel Sowards works as a psychiatrist. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sowards accepts. She graduated from Marshall University, Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine.