- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 5 occupational therapists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Milwaukee, WI.
Ms. Rebecca Rudella works as an orthopedist and occupational therapist in Franklin, WI and Milwaukee, WI. Ms. Rudella honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Ms. Nicole Willms works as an occupational therapist in Milwaukee, WI. Ms. Willms is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.