- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Daniel Tache's area of specialization is dentistry. Dr. Tache's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mehran Mehrabi's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mehrabi accepts.
Dr. Brian Kelley works as an oral surgeon in West Allis, WI. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Kelley accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Christopher Meyers works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Meyers is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.