- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 6 pediatricians who accept Humana Silver HMO near Manitowoc, WI.
Dr. Jennifer Cappelle sees patients in Two Rivers, WI. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Cappelle is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin for her residency. She is professionally affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County.
Dr. Angela Katsma's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University, Dr. Katsma attended medical school at Ross University School of Medicine. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County.
Dr. Bob Greene's medical specialty is general pediatrics. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Greene is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.