We found 6 occupational therapists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Silver 04/100 near Janesville, WI.
Ms. Callie Jarosch's specialty is occupational therapy. These areas are among her clinical interests: hand therapy and wounds. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Ms. Jarosch is professionally affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Hand Therapy, Wounds
Ms. Karen Lee works as an occupational therapist in Janesville, WI. She is professionally affiliated with Mercy Health System. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Mr. Christopher Stanek's specialty is occupational therapy. Areas of expertise for Mr. Stanek include neurorehabilitation and geriatric health. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Mr. Stanek accepts. Mr. Stanek is professionally affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Neurorehabilitation, Geriatric Health
Mr. Todd Schell practices occupational therapy in Janesville, WI. He is affiliated with Mercy Health System. Mr. Schell is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis