- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Green Bay, WI.
Dr. James Warpinski practices allergy & immunology in Green Bay, WI. Patient reviews placed Dr. Warpinski at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Warpinski takes. He studied medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Dr. Joseph Zondlo works as an allergist/immunologist in Green Bay, WI. The average patient rating for Dr. Zondlo is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Alan James works as an allergist/immunologist. Dr. James honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He studied medicine at West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Dr. Bradley Locke is a pediatric allergist and immunologist. He graduated from Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Locke is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.