- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Dr. Guy Jensen's areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery; he sees patients in Fond Du Lac, WI. Patient reviews placed Dr. Jensen at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota.
Dr. David Schmidt is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He works in Fond Du Lac, WI. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Kentucky for residency. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.