- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Dr. Guy Jensen is an oral and maxillofacial pathologist and oral surgeon in Fond Du Lac, WI. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Jensen honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota for his residency.
Dr. David Schmidt works as an oral surgeon in Fond Du Lac, WI. Dr. Schmidt accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Kentucky for his residency.
Dr. Danielle Pike's area of specialization is general dentistry. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.