- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 6 pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Beloit, WI.
Dr. Emarcia Peete's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Peete has a special interest in obesity, adolescent issues, and preventive care. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She trained at a hospital affiliated with Morehouse School of Medicine for residency. She is affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Adolescent Issues, Obesity, Education, Preventive Care
Dr. Bruce Peterson's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Peterson is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Christopher Gianvecchio is a pediatrician in Beloit, WI. The average patient rating for Dr. Gianvecchio is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gianvecchio is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.