- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 53 dentists near Liberty Lake, WA.
Dr. Bryan McLelland's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. McLelland is rated highly by his patients. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental are among the insurance carriers that Dr. McLelland accepts. His training includes a residency program at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Trauma
Dr. Rex Moody specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Moody is affiliated with CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Delta Dental are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Moody honors.
Dr. Daniel Skinner works as an oral surgeon. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Skinner trained at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics for residency. He has received professional recognition including the following: American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Award and Iowa Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Award. Dr. Skinner is professionally affiliated with Deaconess Hospital.
Dr. Michael Condon works as a general dentist in Liberty Lake, WA and Spokane, WA. The average patient rating for Dr. Condon is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kathrine Olson practices general dentistry in Spokane, WA. Dr. Olson is rated highly by her patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Olson takes.
Dr. Jacob Dabell's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). He has a special interest in invisalign and jaw surgery. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Invisalign, Jaw Surgery
Dr. Kirk Fuhriman specializes in dentistry and practices in Spokane, WA. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.