- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO near Blacksburg, VA.
Dr. Kimberlyn Atherton's area of specialization is dentistry. She is rated 2.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Atherton is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Justin Tebbenkamp specializes in dentistry and practices in Blacksburg, VA. Dr. Tebbenkamp accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Robertson practices general dentistry in Blacksburg, VA. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Robertson is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Orlando Abreu Fuerte practices general dentistry in Christiansburg, VA. Dr. Abreu Fuerte is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.