Home > Search Results
We found 153 pediatricians near West Jordan, UT.
Filter By:Showing 1-16 of 153
Specializes in Pediatrics (Child & Adolescent Medicine)
Average rating 5.0 stars out of 5 (4 ratings)
Address: 9450 S 1300 E, Sandy City, UT 84094
"We have been seeing Dr. Valentine for the last 13 years. He is fabulous with all of my children. He has taken time to learn more about different conditions my children have and stays up to date on new recommendations for their conditions. I recommend him to all of my friends and family. A plus is that all the doctors in his office are just as amazing as he is! But, he's definitely our favorite. "April 10, 2018
What is General Pediatrics?General Pediatrics is defined simply as the medical care of children and adolescents. It is one of the broadest specialties, delivering care to patients from birth through young adulthood, and encompassing everything from preventive health to the management of acute and chronic illness. Pediatricians care for the physical, emotional, behavioral, developmental, and social problems that affect children and teens. A general pediatrician has a wide variety of responsibilities, including:
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients' physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
Selecting a checkbox option will refresh the page.