- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 5 occupational therapists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver PPO near Waco, TX.
Ms. Amanda Simpson specializes in occupational therapy. Ms. Simpson is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice.
Mr. Kenneth Hooten's area of specialization is occupational therapy. Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Mr. Hooten honors.
Mr. Garrett Welch practices occupational therapy in Woodway, TX. Mr. Welch is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.