We found 3 providers with an interest in allergies and who accept Humana Gold near Spring, TX.
- New Patients▼
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Patient Demographic
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
Dr. Doanh Nguyen works as an adult allergist and immunologist in Houston, TX. Dr. Nguyen's areas of expertise include sinusitis (sinus infection), contact dermatitis, and hay fever (allergic rhinitis). He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital, Houston Methodist, and Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University and a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Nguyen honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Nguyen's practice is open to new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Hay Fever
All Interests: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Contact Dermatitis, Sinusitis, Asthma, Hives, Hay Fever
Dr. Suzanne Stovall is a family medicine physician in Houston, TX, Conroe, TX, and The Woodlands, TX. Areas of expertise for Dr. Stovall include warts, menopause, and thyroid problems. Dr. Stovall has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist, CHI St. Luke's Health, and The Woodlands Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Stovall's office for an appointment.
Relevant Interests: , Hay Fever
All Interests: Warts, Depression, Hypertension, Physical Exams, Diabetes, Hormone Replacement Therapy, High Cholest ... (Read more)
Dr. Swati Pande is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. In her practice, Dr. Pande focuses on asthma and allergies. Dr. Pande is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. In addition to English, Dr. Pande (or staff) speaks Hindi. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Children's Pediatrics.
Relevant Interests: , Allergies
All Interests: Allergies, Asthma
allergists who accept Humana Gold (2), pediatric allergists and immunologists who accept Humana Gold (1), pediatric allergists who accept Humana Gold (1), adult allergists and immunologists who accept Humana Gold (1), allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Gold (2)?
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.