We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze 6450/HMO Premier near San Marcos, TX.
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Time Commitments
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
Dr. Eric Adelman specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. These areas are among Dr. Adelman's clinical interests: bellafill (artefill), chemical peels, and cheek augmentation. He is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He is a graduate of New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Adelman's medical residency was performed at Broward Health and a hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University.
Clinical interests: Sclerotherapy, Chemical Peels, Bellafill, Botox Injection, Pelleve, Laser Resurfacing, Cheek Augment ... (Read more)
Dr. Edward Perez is a surgical dermatology specialist in San Marcos, TX and Katy, TX. He accepts Aetna EPO, Aetna HSA, and Humana HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Harvard Medical School. Dr. Perez trained at Stanford University Medical Center for his residency. In addition to English, Dr. Perez speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Central Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Amara Sayed's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center. Dr. Sayed attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Sayed average 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Carlos Gomez-Meade's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Gomez-Meade attended the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Broward Health for residency. He is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Ana Rodriguez is a surgical dermatology specialist. Her patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Rodriguez takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She graduated from the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center. She speaks Spanish. She is affiliated with the University Medical Center Brackenridge, Seton Edgar B. Davis Hospital, and Seton Medical Center Hays.
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.