We found 5 oncologists who accept United Healthcare Silver near Pasadena, TX.
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
Dr. Jorge Quesada is a medical specialist in adult hematology, adult oncology, and medical oncology. Dr. Quesada is conversant in Spanish. His clinical interests include sarcoma (bone and soft tissue cancer), multiple myeloma, and melanoma. He is affiliated with UT Physicians at Bellaire and Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center (TMC). He studied medicine at National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Quesada takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Amerigroup Star, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Sarcoma, Multiple Myeloma, Melanoma
Dr. Sahba Nadeem is an adult hematology and adult oncology specialist in Houston, TX and Pasadena, TX. Her education and training includes medical school at Dow Medical College and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). Her patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Nadeem accepts. She is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Dr. Angela Lewis-Traylor specializes in emergency medicine and surgical oncology (cancer surgery). She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She studied medicine at Temple University School of Medicine.
Dr. Mohammed Quraishi, who practices in Pasadena, TX, is a medical specialist in adult oncology and medical oncology. He is professionally affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Patients Medical Center. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Quraishi honors.
Dr. Mohamed Haq's medical specialty is adult hematology and adult oncology. He is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Patients Medical Center. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Haq takes. Dr. Haq has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
- Medical Oncologists specialize in the use of medications, especially chemotherapy, to kill cancer cells. In some areas, the term “medical oncologist” refers to the oncologist who is overall in charge of making decisions about a patient’s treatment.
- Surgical Oncologists specialize in surgical treatments for cancer, such as biopsies (where small tissue samples are taken and examined), or surgical removal of tumors and surrounding tissue.
- Radiation Oncologists specialize in the use of radiation (a kind of high powered x-ray) to kill cancer.