- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept Humana Bronze HMO near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Kelly Offutt's specialty is general pediatrics. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Offutt takes. After attending Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, Dr. Offutt completed her residency training at Wilford Hall Medical Center. She has received the following distinction: Voted Highland Lakes Reader's Choice "Favorite Pediatrician in Burnet County" 2008, 2010. She is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas.
Clinical interests: Counseling Services
Dr. Kimberly Fehlis' specialty is general pediatrics. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Her medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Dr. Fehlis speaks Spanish. Dr. Fehlis is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas.
Clinical interests: Depression, Cerebral Palsy, Obesity, Newborn Care, Attention Deficit Disorder, Anxiety, Failure to ... (Read more)
Dr. Sandra Thomas is a general pediatrician in Marble Falls, TX. She has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Thomas is professionally affiliated with Private Practice and Seton Healthcare Family.