- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 3 pediatricians who accept Blue Choice near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Kelly Offutt's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Before completing her residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center, Dr. Offutt attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She has received the distinction of Voted Highland Lakes Reader's Choice "Favorite Pediatrician in Burnet County" 2008, 2010. She is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas.
Clinical interests: Counseling Services
Dr. Kimberly Fehlis' specialty is general pediatrics. In addition to English, she speaks Spanish. Dr. Fehlis is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas. For her professional training, Dr. Fehlis completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Clinical interests: Endotracheal Intubation, Depression, Circumcision, Failure to Thrive, Hypertension, Preventive ... (Read more)
Dr. Sandra Thomas practices general pediatrics. She is professionally affiliated with Private Practice and Seton Healthcare Family. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Thomas accepts.