- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 3 pediatricians who accept Blue Choice near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Kelly Offutt's area of specialization is general pediatrics. After attending Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at Wilford Hall Medical Center. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. Offutt has received the distinction of Voted Highland Lakes Reader's Choice "Favorite Pediatrician in Burnet County" 2008, 2010. She is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas.
Dr. Kimberly Fehlis' area of specialization is general pediatrics. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Fehlis's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. She speaks Spanish. Dr. Fehlis is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas.
Dr. Sandra Thomas' medical specialty is general pediatrics. The average patient rating for Dr. Thomas is 4.0 stars out of 5. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. Thomas is professionally affiliated with Private Practice and Seton Healthcare Family.