We found 3 providers with an interest in musculoskeletal problems and who accept BlueCross BlueShield Traditional near Mansfield, TX.
Dr. Jeffrey Carter's medical specialty is orthopedics/orthopedic surgery. He studied medicine at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. Areas of expertise for Dr. Carter include knee arthroplasty, shoulder arthroplasty, and ankle surgery. Dr. Carter takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, and Arlington Orthopedic Associates. His practice is open to new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Musculoskeletal Problems, Musculoskeletal Trauma
All Interests: Hip Pain, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain, Shoulder Surgery, Knee Surgery, Musculoskeletal Problems, Ankle ... (Read more)
Dr. Adam Crawford's medical specialty is foot & ankle surgery and orthopedics/orthopedic surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Crawford include knee arthritis, hip arthritis, and hammer toe. His professional affiliations include Medical City North Hills, Baylor Scott & White Health, and Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Crawford accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Workers' Compensation, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Crawford is accepting new patients. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and residency at the University of Missouri Health System. He has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars.
Relevant Interests: , Knee Arthritis, Hip Arthritis, Achilles Tendonitis, Musculoskeletal Problems
All Interests: Knee Arthritis, Musculoskeletal Problems, Sports Injuries, Orthopedic Surgery, Achilles Tendonitis, ... (Read more)
Dr. Cameron Atkinson is a medical specialist in hand surgery and orthopedics/orthopedic surgery. These areas are among his clinical interests: dupuytren's contracture, hand arthritis, and hand surgery procedures. Dr. Atkinson accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. He attended medical school at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health, Tennessee Valley Healthcare System, and Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Atkinson welcomes new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Hand Arthritis, Musculoskeletal Problems, Hand Fracture
All Interests: Hand Fracture, Dupuytren's Contracture, Musculoskeletal Problems, Orthopedic Surgery, Hand Arthritis ... (Read more)
rehabilitation physicians who accept BlueCross BlueShield Traditional (2)?
- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury