- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing
We found 3 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 2000 1 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. James Higgins is a medical specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Mark Feist's area of specialization is pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Feist honors United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.