- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)
We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 020 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Daina Dreimane is a specialist in pediatric endocrinology. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Riga Stradins University Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Dreimane has received distinctions including Southern California Super Doctors; Southern California Super Doctors 2008; and Los Angeles Super Doctors. She speaks Russian.
Dr. Michael Bourgeois' specialty is pediatric endocrinology. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Nancy Beck is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Lubbock, TX. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.